Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Toyota Prius Battery Warranty - Options When You Are Out of Warranty

The Toyota Prius battery warranty is a great warranty compared to any other hybrid battery warranty. For any guess your Prius battery fails to offer you good assistance or your battery life expires the Toyota Prius battery warranty will get your car fixed right away without any extra charges.

If you live in the Us then your Toyota Prius battery warranty will be for a period of eight years or 100,000 miles. If you are not satisfied with your Toyota Prius battery all you need to do is perceive the dealer to get your battery supplanted free of cost during the warranty period.

Batteries Test

When you happen to live in California then under the California appropriate Emissions State, you have an benefit because your Toyota warranty is not for eight years but for ten years and the mileage being 150,000 miles and not 100,000 miles. It offers all the same options as the Us appropriate Toyota battery warranty any way because of California law you get a good warranty.

The Toyota Prius Battery Warranty - Options When You Are Out of Warranty

Usually it is seen that the problems concerning the Toyota Prius arise after the time span of seven to eight years. After this time the battery starts slowing down and starts to have bad performance on the road and gently dies off. This is the time when you as an owner of the Toyota Prius have to make the decision concerning replacement of your battery.

While inspecting this fact it is found that the customers who are very specifically brand loyal run to the Toyota dealers immediately for a new replacement battery. This is the best potential selection for you if you are a non-price sensitive buyer and will cost you around 00.

When you happen to be a very price sensitive customer, the first query that comes to your mind is, "will I buy a new battery for an old car or will I look for some other ready options?"

Well, here is an respond to your queries. In this regard you can find used batteries on varied websites such as eBay. You can also find other dealers other than Toyota who will sell you a used Prius battery. This selection is much economy than a new battery but you will still pay in the middle of 00 and 00. The risk with these options is a lot of times you will not know how many miles are on the battery.

I came over this problem some time back when my Toyota battery warranty expired. What I did was search the internet for a explication to my problem. What I found from my search was a low cost guide which claimed it would walk me though the process so I could rebuild the battery myself.

It was a way of recycling my old battery. It was graphic and was very helpful for me. I was able to get my Prius back on the road for around 0. This was the total cost of rebuilding the battery myself.

Before I did the replacement myself I was real busy and did not know if I would have the time to rebuild my own battery. This was not a problem at all because before I purchased my battery guide I found a few local mechanics who would rebuild my battery for me using the battery guide I in case,granted them. They would only charge me quarterly labor rates for the battery rebuild. I got an appraisal and it was around 0 which was still a lot economy than buying a used or new battery.

The Toyota Prius Battery Warranty - Options When You Are Out of Warranty